The new Design 06 from Otto Hutt is a series of high-quality writing instruments made in Germany. Design 06 models feature impressive barrels and caps which, like all other components, are meticulously crafted from solid material. The surfaces of Design 06 are created using a special and distinctive, multicoated lacquering process. This gives all writing utensils in this series a delightfully pleasant, velvety feel.
The special spring clip is a distinctive feature of the Otto Hutt brand. For Design 06, this clip has been optimized even further. Every contour and every surface has been individually crafted to create a harmonious, organic shape.
- Ballpoint with Parker G2 refill (Otto Hutt motif)
- Turn cap clockwise (Writing mode on/off)
- Barrel and cap in solid aluminium
- Intricate, organically-shaped spring clip
- Special top coating of lacquer – velvety feel
- Unique six-digit code engraved into the cap
- Include gift box, microfibre cloth and instructions of use
- Made in Germany
Otto Hutt was a contemporary of Walter Gropius, and was influenced by the innovative design concepts of the Bauhaus.